Wednesday 12 October 2011

Shaved legs

Well it appears that following my exhaustive scientific study and many hours analysing the results. I can finally announce that with 40% of the vote going to Yes and 40% going to Dreckly there is only one possible conclusion.
Yes a Cornishman would shave his legs but he would do it dreckly...

This only goes to prove like everything Cornish men always do it dreckly.

It seems very likely following our Sunday adventure that Adam now with a broken hand will miss the Lands End 100 sportive this weekend. Which I know he is gutted about missing. Though I am not really looking forward to the 5:15 am start as we need to be in St. Ives for a 7 am start. But equally looking forward to taking part as it will be my first sportive.

Wish me luck...

No comments:

Post a Comment